Saturday, November 18, 2006

heyss :)
Haven't updated for some time yeps haha been too tired! I'm permanently tired here. Haha. Maybe it's the weather since it gets dark by four thirty so it makes you feel like its already night time.
Watched the musical dirty dancing on wednesday it was good. One of those that make you feel like dancing after you watch it. Haha. I like the song (I've had) The time of my life from the show too.
Going to Borough market with my uncle later and then sloane or something. I don't think i have ever been to sloane.
Everyone here is into face book. Oh now when i want to do work i go to the study room to study cause in my room i eat too much and then get distracted by the computer. So anwns in the computer/study room everyone is always on facebook and discussing face book.
Ok i shall go and search and add a tag board to my site now cause i know my stupid guestbook is not working and everyone can't leave messages anymore.
Next week i don't have school on friday :) Yay long weekend for us!
I did one month worth of laundry yesterday so now i need to go and fold all my clothes now. My room is in total chaos actually haha.

No comments: